Saturday, January 16, 2010

Top 5 Songs

Sorry I haven't been blogging very much lately. By the time I get home from work and school, my brain feels like it's going to explode from overload so blogging doesn't really sound enticing. Luckily today is Saturday (hallelujah!) so I thought I'd catch up on a little writing.

Well, my beautiful wife is curious to see how many people can come up with their 5 favorite songs of all time. I'm curious if I can come up with five myself. Well here's a shot

***These are not in any particular order

This list is subject to change in a month from now so I don't know if I could legitimately classify them as my TOP favorites. These are all just songs that have made me feel something "different' inside and have therefore made them some of my favorites to listen to.