Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!!!


Well peeps, as you all know it's 2010 and I'm hoping my New Years party wasn't a reflection of how my love life is going to be this next year. It's ok though, I'm learning to date myself so I won't have to ever be afraid of being lonely. Anyway, as part of my New Year's resolutions, my first resolution is to actually WRITE new year's resolutions. Seriously, I don't think I've ever done it. But here's what I've got so far:

-Make a New Year's resolution list. (Check!)
-Get in the habit of reading the scriptures DAILY
-Be more positive
-Become the best dental assistant my office has ever seen!
-Work out more regularly and consume less unnecessary sugar (this is for health reasons not for weight!)
-Kick bad habits
-Work on learning more Spanish
-Earn money to study abroad in Spain
-Attend more ward activities
-Become mission prepared and hopefully serve a mission!
-Learn to like me for the way I am
-Build better relationships with friends and family
-Write in my journal and/or blog more frequently
-Work hard on getting my degree!
-And...
Become one of the best versions of myself!

I hope that next year I will be very different from this year (in a good way) and that this pattern will continue as the years go by. I think we all have more potential than we think and we just gotta keep plugging forward till we reach it (which will most likely not happen in this life but with God, all things are possible). Endure to the End! Return with honor! Choose the right!

And I know everything will turn out just fine:)

-Amos