Friday, December 18, 2009

Ladies and.... ladies. (Boys trust me--you don't wanna see this)

TODAY is a momentous occasion. People from all over the universe have told me I have a very flexible and expressive face. Well... they were absolutely correct. You are about embark on a journey, and see with your own eyes, several of the most HIDEOUS funny-faces of all time. Why? Do you ask? Why would I share these darker parts of myself? Well I'll tell you why.

Because I love you. And you deserve to feel good about yourself. And these lovely pictures have the incredible power to do that for you.

AND I was bored. (But that's beside the point. )

Anyway, from the bottom of my heart of hearts...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


**I made them in black and white to "enhance" the effect.







And I'll save the best worst ones for later:D