Friday, August 21, 2009

Larenxes, Glacitus and max laryngitus La voce to me!

I’ve decided that I have a thing for guys who sing like girls. I happen to be a big American Idol fan and Adam Lambert is the new love of my heart. Well his voice anyway. As for the rest of him…  kinda gross. Not to mention, gay. But I’m not holding that against him. So here is

Specimen #1


Moving on, over my long hours on YouTube, you’d be surprised at how many other freakish she-man singers there are out there. For example: Nick Pitera. Looks normal enough (though he strikes me a strong resemblance of Buzz Lightyear). Sings beautifully as a male….. and a female. Check it out if you haven’t already.

Specimen #2:


And


Specimen #3  Hot bald Russian dude. 



It doesn’t get better than that. Though it is kinda perturbing when a male can about TWO octaves higher than me.


AMOS